Alliance Leichtman-Levine Environmental Science High School
School Site Advisory Committee Meeting
Will meet Virtually (https://zoom.us/j/115731481?pwd=dVlNUjQ1WGd3R3htMzJGc2pkWnNSdz09) on:
Thursday, May 27 @ 4pm, 2021, from 4:00pm - 6pm
- UberEats Vouchers for SSAC voted members & Alternates: We want to celebrate and recognize all the time that our voted SSAC members and Alternates have provided this year during our SSAC meeting, and so all voted SSAC Members and Alternate Members will be receiving a $20 UberEats voucher to be able to order a meal during our meeting. Please complete the survey sent to your email confirming your attendance to this Thursday's SSAC meeting, and providing your phone number by no later than this Wednesday, May 26 @ 5pm. UberEats will then text you a $20 voucher to be able to be able to order your meal.
- Bell Schedule: Review the Bell Schedule Document and be prepared to provide feedback. Please note that we have removed the 8:30am start for this coming year. Mr. Reyna will present the previously proposed bell schedule (without a later start) and one that includes a rotating schedule to meet LACDPH guidance.
- ELD Needs Assessment Update - Presented by Mrs. Martinez (20 mins)
- Discuss proposed Bell Schedules - Presented by Mr. Reyna (30 mins)
- Discuss suggestions for AB86 Funding (20 mins)
- Celebrations (10 mins)
All members of our school community are encouraged to attend and give input.